Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02 - Hanging by a Moment

• Start Topic

Del considers the future of Landry Farm. Kat searches for answers through the past. Alice tries to make peace with Elliot.

Airdate: January 28, 2024

The look on Alice’s face when young Elliott bragged about his new mp3 player holding 25 songs was hilarious.

I’m glad the running joke of Elliott yelling things at Alice that can be construed as inappropriate by passersby is still alive and well. That said, pick a lane, Elliott. Don’t go demanding information about Jacob and in the next breath declaring you don’t want to be involved. Stop asking then!

• Like 3

The woman who healed Kat after she was shot is Elliot’s ancestor. I think the horse that keeps appearing to Del is the healer’s horse-used to save Kat from the middle of town.

• Like 1

So, yeah, that idea was wrong. But I really liked this most recent episode. We all knew that Jacob, if alive, would be much older and I don’t know why Kat didn’t realize that as well. Really liked Isaiah Landry and everything Jacob had accomplished during the intervening years. I’m thinking Kat should be satisfied with knowing he thrived. Trying to bring him back might eliminate something or someone she cares about in the present.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1