Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Speculation

• Start Topic

Sir poisons Zeke. Sir kidnaps Laci and the rest of M&A come back together to try and find her. Sir does not harm Laci because he knows that Gabi would never speak to him again if he did.

• Like 4
(edited)

Sir poisons everyone.  Big reunion in the E.R. - everyone but Laci, who was spared poisoning because Sir wanted to kidnap her and he already poisoned her dog, so it would be 'overkill', so to speak.  M&A band together to rescue Laci.  Nobody's poisoning was fatal; it was just a warning.  Sir releases Laci when the gang gets close, says, "I'll always be watching you" and hides.  Throughout the season, Sir helps with cases by leaving pictures and whatnot.  Maybe he even helps them by giving them new clients and thereby keeping his kidnapping business booming.

I kind of wrote this as a joke, but it's television, so, who knows?

(This is also sort of an expansion of the idea above, so sorry if it looks like I stole your idea - but it was a good one.)

Edited by Johannah
apology
  • Like 1

I think they'll do the "cat-and-mouse" with the team trying to find Sir for a while; but when they catch him (mid-season?) then he'll start consulting from prison.

• Like 1

I’m hoping that a 22 episode season means higher stakes & multi-episode arcs because none of the S1 cases really stood out to me.

And the cat & mouse thing sounds interesting. If they go there I hope they put a little more effort into the mystery and up the value of Sir’s insights. Prison tracks but I get the sense that they like having him in Gabi’s face/hunting her a little too much to leash him this soon? Who knows though.

I agree that a personal case will probably bring the gang back together. That or Gabi being in major distress of some sort. Given her ‘superpower’ and attachment to Gabi maybe Margaret will try to somewhat understand and come around first? 

What I really want to know is what happened to Zeke. The tidbits they’ve given sound complicated and heavy but I’d like to see him progress in terms of healing. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, babyrambo said:

I’m hoping that a 22 episode season means higher stakes & multi-episode arcs because none of the S1 cases really stood out to me.

And the cat & mouse thing sounds interesting. If they go there I hope they put a little more effort into the mystery and up the value of Sir’s insights. Prison tracks but I get the sense that they like having him in Gabi’s face/hunting her a little too much to leash him this soon? Who knows though.

I agree that a personal case will probably bring the gang back together. That or Gabi being in major distress of some sort. Given her ‘superpower’ and attachment to Gabi maybe Margaret will try to somewhat understand and come around first? 

What I really want to know is what happened to Zeke. The tidbits they’ve given sound complicated and heavy but I’d like to see him progress in terms of healing. 

Your mentioning Margaret gave me a thought: What if she gets some sort of lead on her son and contacts Gabi to help? That could bring everyone back together. Or Gabi manages to find something on her own and reaches out to Margaret?

I also hope they further explore Zeke's story.

• Like 2

Episode 2:

Sir finds Margaret’s son and the gang rescues him.  However, he is severely damaged psychologically and kills himself.  A distraught Margaret still goes to the bus station every night looking for her son’s innocence in the face of other children.

To offset the darkness of that, the COTW ends on a happier note:

A boy with limited intelligence lives with his aging mother.  He convinces a little girl to come home with him and locks her in the house to keep his mother company and bring her tea occasionally.  One day, about 3 days in, he forgets to lock the door and the girl escapes and goes home.  She leads Gabi, whom her parents hired, to the boy and his mom.  Gabi assesses the situation and finds caring homes for the pair.  Gabi hangs a picture of the girl even though she had nothing to do with her being found.

Episode 3:

Zeke’s father learns about the uncle.  Father lures Uncle into his wine cellar and locks him in.  Uncle drinks himself to death.  Father finds him and convinces police that Uncle must have snuck into the wine cellar and inadvertently locked himself in to his demise.  Sir sends a letter to Gabi asking why there was no wine in his cellar.

COTW:  Teens are missing from a local high school.  Gabi & gang are on the case.  They discover that it is the drama teacher, kidnapping the kids and taking them to a barn and making them perform Shakespeare plays. They are performing “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” when found.  And they are good.  Gabi finds them a producer/director and they take their show on the road.  Gabi hangs a picture of their performance poster on the “Found” wall.

I may not be taking this seriously at this point.

• LOL 1