Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk - Will You Accept this Rose?

• Start Topic

Snow day today! Right now I am stalking the UPS guy on the virtual map, glad they are delivering now before the weather gets too bad because we are supposed to have a blizzard with over a foot of snow. 

Have you watched a good movie or series lately? I am looking forward to FEUD: Capote Vs. The Swans:

• Like 2
On 1/10/2024 at 2:27 PM, bequialife said:

I have a part-time de-cluttering business I do with my clients whose pets I have been taking care of for years.  I can't even believe what people hold onto for decades!  It's been an interesting switch of careers for me; fun, nostalgic stories behind some of the items.  People throw things in the spare bedrooms or garage and say, "I'll get to it later."  40 years later!

Years back, I must have been out of my mind.  I sold jewelry, just because I didn’t wear some things anymore, bought new furniture ( light colored) when we moved to Florida, and left good new furniture when selling again and moving back to N.Y.  I also lost many things in the move .. my yearbook, books, etc. different hints I wish I didn’t now.  Lots of memories went down the drain.  I’m so sorry now.  Sometimes we do stupid things to de-clutter.  My books that I cherished, plus myJ.C. Penney catalog that I ordered lots of stuff from.  Also, our gold wedding bands that we never wore .. I have a Diamond band.  He doesn’t wear jewelry and I was ok with it.  But now I’m sorry I got rid of his.  Why did I do that?  We are still married.  🥲😪

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Looks like ASKN had a falling out after appearing on the Bachelor

Maybe it's my algorithm but I have a lot of stuff with Kathy and Susan pop up on social media. Now Gerry signed with a talent agency. I guess they are trying to stretch their 15 minutes. 

I saw one article that they were considering Susan Lucci (!?!) for the Golden Bachelorette.

• Like 3