Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: The Legend of Bonnie and Carl

• Start Topic

Carl connects with a troubled girl in detention; Lip grows close to his roommate's ex-girlfriend; Debbie tries to make life miserable for the new girl in Matty's life; Fiona struggles to get a job now that she has a criminal record; Sheila returns from her trip to the reservation with plans to adopt Native American kids; Mickey ignores the birth of his son to spend time with an erratic-behaving Ian.

They sure are taking their time with Ian's storyline. I'm getting a little impatient for the family to put it together; Fiona is so wrapped up in her pity party that she hasn't even noticed how off he is. At least Lip and Mickey know something's wrong.

I do not get the Svetlana character at all. She was complicit (possibly also a victim?) in Mickey's rape, so she knows full well that he is gay and that their marriage is a sham orchestrated by Terry. So why the hell is she making eyes at him and asking him to come home "where he belongs"? I get her being scared and wanting to make sure he won't leave her on the street, but guilting him about a baby he's not responsible for and threatening him with his abuser is so low that I can't really feel any sympathy for her.

I really hope that they're actually going to kill Frank off after all of this, but I doubt it.

Lips character is really horrible to Fiona in these past episodes. What Fiona did was definitely a mistake and the whole family didn't see Liam so you can't blame it on her. Lip doesn't understand the situation Fiona is in. She just wanted to have fun on her birthday and you can't blame anyone for what happened to Liam. With Fiona's whole family turning on her she is incredibly lonely, ashamed of what "she did", and she's blaming herself so much that it's putting her into a deep depression. Lip is completely unsympathetic to Fiona's situation and it is pissing me the f*** off. I understand wanting to protect Liam but again it's your sister who took care of you for 18 years and dropped out of school to take care of you. She had completely been trustworthy for those 18 years and then she makes 1 mistakes and he completely turns on her. Lip's being horrible to her even if he has a lot of college assignments it's no excuse. I hope he stops being a d***.

• Like 1