Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E01: Is This a Dagger Which I See Before Me?

• Start Topic

"Is This a Dagger Which I See Before Me?". Controversy at home spoils Ethan and Olivia's European trip. Meanwhile, Moriah makes a big decision without warning and meets Micah in Cairo to discuss the fallout with their parents.

I finally watched this one and TBH, I was bored and am having trouble remembering what happened, but I think they mentioned something about Kim using a credit card she got in Ethan's name and getting angry when Olivia cut off her access. I am not sure though, because it was only briefly mentioned the one time.

• Olivia, you knew what you were getting into when you married that man-child. Deal with it.
  • Ethan needs to grow up.
  • Moriah needs to grow up as well and quit dressing like a stripper. That was shitty of her to turn on Olivia, though. Ditto for deciding to split without telling Olivia and Ethan while they were in Europe. I bet she left a mess at the house, too.
  • Micah looks like a dick with that Gavin Newsome haircut, but it fits. How the hell can he afford a place of his own, especially if he's not doing much modelling now? Oh yeah, way to backstab Olivia, dude!
  • Kim is a narcistic bitch. I rolled my eyes at her commenting on what "the community" would think about her and her spinning the separate living situation. 
  • Barry still manages to be a blank slate and a creep. I rolled my eyes at him saying that Olivia had been "brainwashing" Micah and Moriah. Yeah, whatever, dude. Oh yeah, Barry sublimates all his energy into "working out" now.  It was amusing to watch his mis-matched physique. thruout this ep.

3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Olivia, you knew what you were getting into when you married that man-child. Deal with it.

Surely Olivia didn't have enough age/experience to know what she was getting with Ethan OR Kim.  She's been dealing with it and will for as long as there's a TLC contract.

3 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Micah looks like a dick with that Gavin Newsome haircut, but it fits. How the hell can he afford a place of his own, especially if he's not doing much modelling now?

I'm old enough to be Micha's grandmother--maybe GREAT-grandmother and I think his hair is darling.  As for affording that place?  TLC??

• Like 1