Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Tomb Patrol

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

This show is so good. The hearfelt therapy of Rouge talking about the Brotherhood of Evil, trying to convince Isabelle not to go down that path (and failing).  The thumbs up, because there are no words for Isabelle's performance. Oh, Lord, the birth canal...not to mention the skin tag of immortality? Cliff and Jane being both unable to drive successfully. The group reminiscing after the dinner period, growing visibly older by the minute. Cliff cradling Jane's head in his oven mitt! The pieces of the puzzle moving together on their own. All of these things, so earned by the narrative. Rita's collapse.

A shout out to Cyborg, who I have found boring since he first appeared in comics. Snyder's four hour justice league convinced me the movie would have been better without him entirely. But this Vic, with the same issues (and father problems) has won me over completely. 

I want more seasons, dammit. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1