Type keyword(s) to search

S35: Andrea Simpson and Malaina Hatcher

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

From Entertainment Weekly

image.png.f737294c7ef6979e435120a933f26a6d.png

Andrea Simpson, 44, and Malaina Hatcher, 45, are best friends from Philadelphia, Pa. Malaina works as a Tax Examiner Technician, while Andrea is a Director of
Credit Management. Malaina and Andrea met in college and have been best friends ever since. "We don't wanna be the mean team," Malaina said in a preview. "We're not gonna be the mean team because we're not mean people. I think we're just vibrant spirits."

8 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

These two and their out of towners crap is driving me nuts. 

Awww, I absolutely love them.  I think the "out of towners, out of towners" is hilarious.  They're two Black females travelling to places like Thailand, Vietnam, and India.  Plus, the locals can probably see that they're being trailed by a camera guy and a sound guy.  It should be really obvious that they're almost certainly "out of towners" and she says it anyways.  There's something about the unnecessariness of it all that makes it funny to me.

I don't think they are the strongest team, and will probably be eliminated soon.  But I love their friendship and I think calm and competent Andrea is a great balance to the somewhat frenetic Malaina.

• Like 5

I have to give them this, as repeatedly lost and further behind they kept getting, they weren't sniping at each other, unlike half the other teams. Although, I was waiting for them to somehow end up in. another county as they kept getting lost again trying to find the right ferry. 

• Like 5