Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: God Closes a Door, Opens a Glory Hole

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

tzbpmPwIiANqhZJKmfYMKEe2Xwz.jpg

Constance, Joyce, and Tina head to a wilderness retreat to pick Minx International publishers; at Bottom Dollar, Richie has to replace a centerfold and scrambles to redo the new issue.

Premiere Date: September 1, 2023     Starz     9pm

I don't know why Joyce needs to check with Constance when she offered Doug Minx International. Joyce owns the majority of Minx, and Constance said so in the Club Minx episode. Constance should have checked with Joyce. They seem to be implying Constance actually owns Minx International. 

Tina and Doug so need to get married if she knows when he's been drinking with his bird again. 

I thought bathhouses were legal in the 70s? Because anything I know about bathhouses was from The Deuce, and there was a lot of them. 

Good for Bambi for sticking up for herself. 

That went by really fast. I can't wait to see what happens with Richie's pictures. 

I do feel a little bad for Doug, but Tina is also has a legitimate argument. 

Constance Papadopoulos is a wolf in sheep’s clothing‼️

Come on, Doug! Stop wasting time drinking with your bird. You and Joyce need to get on the same page and confront that snake.

FFS Joyce Prigger, open your eyes! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

C4B14B0E-1A51-4774-91D5-2316E4D960E3.jpeg

• Like 1