Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Where the Stars Are Scattered Thinly

• Start Topic

I may be alone here, but I am starting to LOVE this show. It has that slightly heightened, stagey dialogue . The art direction is more than a little similar to Star Wars, but I still enjoy it. The Informant's house hidden in the hills reminded me of my visit to Cappadocia in Turkey. Sareth being behind Day's assassination attempt (?) was not something I expected.

As I said on the Silo forum. Apple isn't afraid to burn huge piles of money for shows almost no one watches.

Edited by marinw
  • Like 5
(edited)

I wish they would have spent a little money to make that camel look like something other than a regular earth camel. Throw a horn on it and make it a Camelcorn. 

Edited by AnimeMania
  • LOL 4

Won’t Day have Poly and Contance imprisoned and/ or killed as soon as they land on Trantor? Perhaps turning them into martyrs is part of Seldon’s plan.

I continue to be impressed of how contemptuous this show is towards religion. Hologram Seldom turns himself into a god out of shear strategy. “I see you now are in a religious phase and worship me. That’s adorable.”

Chekov’s Wine seems significant.

Among other things, the Vault is a replicator.

Edited by marinw
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, marinw said:

I may be alone here, but I am starting to LOVE this show. It has that slightly heightened, stagey dialogue . The art direction is more than a little similar to Star Wars, but I still enjoy it. The Informant's house hidden in the hills reminded me of my visit to Cappadocia in Turkey. Sareth being behind Day's assassination attempt (?) was not something I expected.

Me too. I wasn't enamored with S1, but this season is a whole new world (sorry, bad pun). They finally have a story that makes you want to binge watch, with incredible visuals.

Do we know that Sareth was behind the attempt? I missed that.

• Like 3