Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Summary

• Start Topic

Special bonus - last night’s episode was a combination Zingbot/OTEV PoV competition, so here are the OTEV The Zinging Robot zings (in order):

• Danger, danger! There is a thief among us! America, you’re under arrest for - robbing the cradle! 
  • What do you think brought the bigger wrinkles to this game - the Multiverse twist, or Felicia?
  • Jag, your gameplay reminds me of a sports car.  Not a JAGuar - more like a BOREvette, Aston MORON, and a LAMEborghini.
  • “Kitty kitty purr”, “boots down”, “slay”; Blue, the only thing worse than your catchphrases is your - fashion sense!
  • What’s the difference between a great white shark and Bowie Jane? One’s an Australian creature whose scary teeth terrify people - and the other one’s a shark!
  • Mecole!  Watching you play Big Brother has had a major impact on my life. I’ve gone from Me-bored to a six week Me-coma!  Oh, wait; Mecole was SO under the radar, I didn’t realize she got evicted!
  • Matt!  I can see why you hit it off with a cardboard cutout - similar intelligence!
  • Cirie! The past few weeks have been hard on you; a lot of your good friends left the game, leaving you alone.  But that’s okay, now you can finally do what you do best: lose while on an island!
  • Cameron! You received a military promotion while in the Big Brother House.  You’ve gone from Lieutenant Loser to - Major Fucktool!
  • America! Your name is so patriotic, it makes me want to sing a song the whole country can get behind!

(To the tune of “America the Beautiful”)

Cory’s not beautiful, 
Under any skies. 
Short like a piece of grain. 
A thin mustache, 
If you call it that, 
It causes my eyes pain. 
America! America! 
Did you have a lobotomy? 
He’s a tiny man, 
Can’t kiss worth a damn. 
Let’s throw him in the sea!

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Special note: this coming Sunday night’s episode (Nov. 5 @ 10pm EST / 9pm CST) will be a live eviction episode, taking the Final Four down to 3 houseguests and setting the stage for the Final HoH competition.

P. S.: Daylight Savings Time ends at 2:00am on that same Sunday (Nov. 5); for those affected, remember to set your clocks back  an hour so you don’t miss the show!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 1