Type keyword(s) to search

[QUESTION, ANSWERED] Trending Content In Sidebar

19 hours ago, meep.meep said:

Is there a way to turn off the box for "Trending Content"?

I'm not interested in shopping channels or the Duggars and they seem to be winning.

Nope, sorry, that's a-staying put for the foreseeable.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2

A couple of comments were removed; this is the place to get help with site technical issues or technical-related Q's and suggestions. Unfortunately, commenting on site features beyond that is outside the purview of the Bugs forum.

If there's a feature or aspect of the site that you like or dislike and would like to give feedback on (positive or negative), the way to go is by emailing:

feedback@primetimer.com

Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

What she said, but as a last word on that Trending Content, it's known it's not a perfect fit here given your collective fetish for Duggars and Shopping Channel things so expect other things to go there.

Operative word: eventually.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Suddenly I see a sidebar on the right side of my screen for "Trending Content".  Since this is squishing the rest of my screen and I'm not really interested in seeing trending content, is there any way I can remove it from my view?  Thanks.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Yeah No said:

Suddenly I see a sidebar on the right side of my screen for "Trending Content".  Since this is squishing the rest of my screen and I'm not really interested in seeing trending content, is there any way I can remove it from my view?  Thanks.

Please see above.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2
On 7/16/2023 at 3:11 PM, meep.meep said:

Is there a way to turn off the box for "Trending Content"?

I'm not interested in shopping channels or the Duggars and they seem to be winning.

22 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Nope, sorry, that's a-staying put for the foreseeable.

18 hours ago, AllAstronauts said:

What she said, but as a last word on that Trending Content, it's known it's not a perfect fit here given your collective fetish for Duggars and Shopping Channel things so expect other things to go there.

Operative word: eventually.

I'm not sure why Trending Content falls under "Ad Wonkiness" but since all the comments seem to be concentrated here, may I add one more related technical issue?  (Technical! Not a suggestion!)  On a mobile device, the trending content is displayed at the bottom of the screen, but a lot of the time when I open a topic (not all, but a lot) I no longer get taken to the first unread post, but to the very bottom of the Trending Content.  Then sometimes it takes a couple of tries to scroll back to where I should have landed. 

Reiterating that this refers only to mobile.  On desktop Trending Content is on a right-hand panel, which I understand as you've said is WYSIWIG.

• Like 1
On 7/17/2023 at 10:32 PM, SoMuchTV said:

I'm not sure why Trending Content falls under "Ad Wonkiness" but since all the comments seem to be concentrated here, may I add one more related technical issue?  (Technical! Not a suggestion!)  On a mobile device, the trending content is displayed at the bottom of the screen, but a lot of the time when I open a topic (not all, but a lot) I no longer get taken to the first unread post, but to the very bottom of the Trending Content.  Then sometimes it takes a couple of tries to scroll back to where I should have landed. 

Reiterating that this refers only to mobile.  On desktop Trending Content is on a right-hand panel, which I understand as you've said is WYSIWIG.

The first question was asked and answered in the ad topic and hadn't been moved - till now.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1