Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Who's Next?

• Start Topic

While seizing creative control, Matt drops in on Nathan at the Beverly Club. Ava and Nathan try to maintain power.

Airdate: June 8, 2023

On 6/8/2023 at 10:57 PM, Irlandesa said:

I'm not sure why they're so concerned with the alibi.  Saying that Matt brought him home was the truth, right?

Was that another night? He definitely brought him home drunk & left without staying to watch a movie once but I thought they said that night of the murder, Matt left the bar right after the victim did.

• Like 1
On 6/8/2023 at 10:57 PM, Irlandesa said:

I'm not sure why they're so concerned with the alibi.  Saying that Matt brought him home was the truth, right?

Matt's alibi was supposed to be that he stayed and hung out with them for a while. Since we didn't get to hear the conversation with the cops in this episode I don't know how they are squaring the alibi with the first version Nate gave them where he directed them to Matt based on the video from the bar.

In order to enjoy the show I have to assume/accept that they are all idiots and are going to make mistake after mistake.

(edited)

This show has some funny parts, but the stabbing parts are too graphic and then I feel like I shouldn't think the show is funny. It is going for "Why Women Kill' vibe I guess. I watched that and will continue to watch this show, is that wrong LOL??

Was Kaley pregnant in RL at the time of filming?

Edited by Blackie
spelling