Type keyword(s) to search

Beyond Skinwalker Ranch - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Utilizing a team of reputable professionals working alongside "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" veterans, the series explores other sites of unusual activity and "high strangeness" phenomena in an effort to discover if the activity documented on Skinwalker Ranch is not only real, but pervasive.

Premieres June 6, 2023 on The History Channel

• Like 1

This show looks like its made on even less of a shoestring than Skinwalker Ranch.   It also has kind of a different feel to it than the Prometheus produced shows (and a different narrator).   It seems as if the Skinwalker people are going to exploit the hell out of it and two episodes in, I'm not impressed by this one.    Neither of the "investigators" seems to be impressive and I can't see how their hit and run (come to a place and blow a few things up) approach is going to find out much of interest.   

• Like 2

Was this past episode (featuring Chris Bledsoe) the finale?  I have a sweet spot for alien (?) contact stories so this was my favorite episode.  Sigh.  It makes me wish that somebody would bring back UFO Hunters. 

• Like 1

Ok, for the handful of us that seem to watch this show, I started reading the Chris Bledsoe book "UFO of God" and am finding it to be a real page turner.

If this guy is the real deal (and credible people seem to think that he is), he is 1) The modern version of Job, and 2) is definitely some kind of Contactee, but more in the form of pre 1960s version.   He doesn't seem to be dealing with the standard issue "greys" or "praying mantis" types of aliens.  His "aliens" (or should I say "Angels", because this is what he feels they are) have glowing red eyes, are translucent in appearance, and seem not to operate with our usual constraints of physical space.    He also had a couple of command meet ups with a beautiful blond woman whom he calls "The Lady".    She seems to be the leader or the being in charge of what is happening to Chris Bledsoe.   His experience with this being made me think of the visions of The Blessed Virgin at Fatima in 1917.   Among  messages given to him by "The Lady" was one given in in a couple of sentences of prose that reads like a  line from a  Byron poem that Bledsoe takes to mean that something eye-opening is going to happen around Easter in 2026.    If this forum and all of us are still here then, we can comment to whether this prophecy is correct (or not).

As of this writing, I haven't finished reading the book (and I actually have read about half of it and have just skimmed parts of the last half).   I've read many, many, many (yep a whole bunch) of abductee stories over the past 55 years and a large number of them say that these aliens/angels/pick-a-name tell them that unless humans change their ways, the world as we know it is going to be an unpleasant place to live (ecological destruction, famine, war, fire, floods) in the near future, and that what the Universe is really about is "Love" and that all living beings have a place of importance here.   Unfortunately, as a person who reads the papers, I think they will have to land on the White House and Kremlin lawns before they can make a difference, but one can hope.  Read the book.  

• Applause 1