Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Not Your Girlfriend

• Start Topic

At Quantico, the class of '09 faces the meaning of taking a life; in the present, the agents must thwart a terrorist attack and to save lives, they must take a life; in the future, they come face to face with their trauma.

Dropping May 24, 2023

This is a horrible show, but I'll admit it makes for a fun watch.  I mean, I'm pretty sure 2023 Brooke Smith said in the last episode that she was just about to retire, so, of course, she likely has either gotten killed or is close to it? 

What was the substance the terrorists used to collapse the FBI building so quickly?  I also want whatever it is in the water that leaves the characters looking as though they've barely aged from 2009 to 2034.  I see there is some bad aging make up and grayed hair, but otherwise, characters that should probably be closing in on their 60s, barely look as though they are in their early 40s.   

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I don't think the show is that bad, but it's no Person of Interest. I find some of the "future" touches neat, like Poet being pulled over for actually driving, but overall it just feels like AI written by people who don't super understand AI so gloss over any explanations. PoI's writers really understood computers and it made the show better. (This is no CSI: Cyber, at least! It's just middling, imo.)

I do like the characters, aside from Lennix (but maybe that's just because he hasn't been heavily featured in an episode yet and I don't "know" him as well as I do Poet, Hour, and Tayo). I also think something definitely happened between Hour and Poet in one of those timelines (maybe the present-day one? Whichever one had Hour's upcoming wedding).

• Like 1
On 5/26/2023 at 9:22 PM, Cranberry said:

I find some of the "future" touches neat, like Poet being pulled over for actually driving, but overall it just feels like AI written by people who don't super understand AI so gloss over any explanations.

The future tech is interesting, even if I feel like they are doing the Back to the Future 2 version of the future where technology is super advanced, more for entertainment value, than how it would actually work in reality.