Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Look Closely And You Might Hear The Truth

• Start Topic

(edited)

05/03/2023 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : The fate of the hospital rests on the vote of an incapacitated board member. Archer helps a mother with a rare stem cell disease while Hannah treats the woman's pregnant daughter. Charles encounters a schizophrenic patient with a serious hearing impairment.

Edited by DanaK

Uh oh, the hospital is changing to for-profit. I guess they’ll be ignoring the poor and uninsured folks or quickly transferring them to another hospital

The deaf patient with the voices was interesting. I had always assumed that the voices with schizophrenics were always negative.

I’m glad to see Archer finally accept a kidney from his sin

• Like 1

So with two episodes left this season what Big Cataclysmic Catastrophe™ will befall the hospital that will change Dayton's mind and put things back to status quo for the fall (or whenever it starts up again post-strike)?

• Like 3

Can't believe whats her name violated privacy and no one batted an eye very much.  'i thought your son should now'. just cuz archer is a doctor doesn't mean he doesn't have the same protections.

• Like 1