Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: If You Can't Be an Athlete, Be an Athletic Supporter

• Start Topic

I was dissapointed in Jane and Ritchie's duet. It just didn't feel special and felt kind of generic.

I loved the scene in the Frosty Palace when they cut school. I'm not sure what happened with the money. Did he steal from her wallet or did she pass him money under the table so it would look like Ritchie was paying?

Does anyone else feel sorry for Shy Guy? He has a serious crush on Cynthia and she is completely oblivious. I'm curious to see where the relationship goes. Does she figure out that he has feelings for her, or does he finally get the courage to tell her how he feels?  

Cynthia loves shaking things up and being an agent of chaos. The speech she gave the thespians encouraging them to audition reminded me of "The New Cool." It's a pep talk/speech to psych people up. 

The scene where Jane and Ritchie patched things up outside the Frosty Palace was kind of hot. I love the heat and intensity between them. It's great the way Jane made the next move, giving Ritchie the hall pass and kissing him again. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Sarah 103 said:

I loved the scene in the Frosty Palace when they cut school. I'm not sure what happened with the money. Did he steal from her wallet or did she pass him money under the table so it would look Ritchie was paying? 

The scene where Jane and Ritchie patched things up outside the Frosty Palace was kind of hot. I love the heat and intensity between them. It's great the way Jane made the next move, giving Ritchie the hall pass and kissing him again. 

He grabbed the money from I’m guessing a guy’s wallet sitting at the table near them.

and yess the scene where they patch things up, was god damm hot. 

• Love 1

Olivia’s song is so good. Total banger. 

I didn’t love Jane and and Ritchie’s duet, but it was cute. Jane’s song styles seem to be more poppy, which isnt really my style. But my god, they are adorable! 

I cannot believe that the man playing Daniels is also the man playing Lucas on When Calls the Heart. It boggles my mind every time I see him on screen. 

I wonder if we’ll get more backstory on his and Olivia‘s relationship because right now, I’m thinking the man should be in jail. For life. 

Cynthia is chaotic and I love that for her. 

Nancy and Wally on the bench was very sweet. 

I’m hoping they’ll give Hazel more to do. 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Rocknrollzombie said:

yess the scene where they patch things up, was god damm hot. 

I can't explain it or put it into words, but there's something about the way Ritchie looks at Jane that makes me root for them. 

I think Jane is more confident and sure of herself when she's wearing the Pink Ladies jacket. This is unique to her. Nancy, Olivia, and Cynthia are who they are whether or not they are wearing thier Pink Ladies jacket.

Nancy being blamed for the start of the WWII was probably not the worst part of her childhood. There's a better than average chance she spent part of her early childhood in an internment camp, but it's also possible that she was too young to remember being there.

10 minutes ago, Sarah 103 said:

I can't explain it or put it into words, but there's something about the way Ritchie looks at Jane that makes me root for them. 

I think Jane is more confident and sure of herself when she's wearing the Pink Ladies jacket. This is unique to her. Nancy, Olivia, and Cynthia are who they are whether or not they are wearing thier Pink Ladies jacket.

Nancy being blamed for the start of the WWII was probably not the worst part of her childhood. There's a better than average chance she spent part of her early childhood in an internment camp, but it's also possible that she was too young to remember being there.

I love Jane and Richie and the Looks they give each other’s their body language because they remind me so much of this other pairing  I like from this other show and they also fit the rebel x good girl trope like Richie and Jane do.

On 4/21/2023 at 7:01 AM, allonsyalice said:

I cannot believe that the man playing Daniels is also the man playing Lucas on When Calls the Heart. It boggles my mind every time I see him on screen. 

I’m hoping they’ll give Hazel more to do. 

Same!!