Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Too Pure to Be Pink

• Start Topic

From this episode, we got a pretty good sense of all of the main girls homelives, but I want to know more about Cynthia's. We haven't seen her parents yet, and we don't see them lecture her the way the other girls were lectured by thier parents, which to me is quite telling. 

12 hours ago, Rocknrollzombie said:

Anybody else shipping Jane and Richie?

Absolutely after the scene by lockers when he helps her get into Buddy's locker. There was heat, there was intensity, you could cut the tension with a knife. He's intrigued by her, and she definitely has feelings for him. My prediction is that she will make the first move, but I have no idea what it's going to be. 

• Like 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Sarah 103 said:

Absolutely after the scene by lockers when he helps her get into Buddy's locker. There was heat, there was intensity, you could cut the tension with a knife. He's intrigued by her, and she definitely has feelings for him. My prediction is that she will make the first move, but I have no idea what it's going to be. 

Yesss that locker scene dear god and I am just a total sucker for opposites attract. Plus the look they gave each other during the bleachers scene.

And yeah I think she will make the first move.

Edited by Rocknrollzombie
  • Like 2
On 4/7/2023 at 1:25 PM, Rocknrollzombie said:

the look they gave each other during the bleachers scene.

I agree. I rewatched the scene and it's the first time he really looks at her and starts to think of her as something other than a "good girl/soc." I think that's the moment he starts to think about having some type of romantic relationship with her, or at the very least flirting with her to see where it goes and how she feels. After the scene in the principal's office and by the locker, he had some idea of how she felt about him. 

5 minutes ago, Sarah 103 said:

I agree. I rewatched the scene and it's the first time he really looks at her and starts to think of her as something other than a "good girl/soc." I think that's the moment he starts to think about having some type of romantic relationship with her, or at the very least flirting with her to see where it goes and how she feels. After the scene in the principal's office and by the locker, he had some idea of how she felt about him. 

Yesss