Type keyword(s) to search

The Rabbit Hole In The Media

• Start Topic

Kiefer Sutherland On ‘Rabbit Hole’ Season 2 & Lack Of Transparency From Streamers On “Where They Stand” With Renewals

“With the streaming services — with Paramount+ and my experience with Netflix, and I have to believe with all of them because I’ve heard this from other actors and writers as well — there’s kind of a wall between the group that makes whatever the programming is and the people that actually program it, and I don’t know why, but Nielsen’s not publishing the ratings for these shows particularly. And so there’s a lot of counting and figuring that’s going on that really you’re not involved with at all. It’s just changed. So it is very odd to not have a sense of where they stand with it.” 

I would say while it's not a cliffhanger, there are a number of loose threads at the end of Season 1.

It would be nice if in situations like these, the shows would give a little summary article sharing where they intended to go, resolve any lingering questions. 

• Like 1