Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Battle Lines

• Start Topic

So, the Sparas is that one diplomat guy whose name escapes me, but carried himself as an ally for Millworthy.  The New Dawn really does have their fingers in everyone's pockets!  Looks Philo has an idea at trying to kill it at least.  Doubt everything will go according to plan, but I imagine they will find a way to finally put it down for good.

Vignette really must have buried her head in the sand if she thought Kaine and the Black Ravens were just going to simply commit arson and not actually kill all of the coppers.  And now that one survived and recognized her, she's probably going really be in deep now.

It is funny watching Dombey of all people actually helping Philo and the Fae.

Glad Agreus isn't dead, but I knew that it was going to end with him actually being used as a prisoner of Leonora in order to make Imogen get back in a line.  Sucks about his horn though.  Hopefully she'll use it to stab Leonora's smug henchman.  Bonus points if she finds a way to sneer "comrade" as she does it.

Final episode left: no idea how they will wrap this up.  Hell, I'm not even sure if Vignette's true love is going to either be Philo or Tourmaline (hoping the former so that Tourmaline and Darius can officially be a thing.)

• Like 3