Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Original Sins

• Start Topic

Looks like Jamie Harris (Dombey) and Ariyon Bakare (Darius) got bumped up to opening credits status since Arty Froushan and Caroline Ford are no longer with us (well, their characters at least.)  Congrats, guys!

So, the creature is some kind of Fae (can't remember the name) who was thought to have been extinct and can not only fly around and brutally murder folks, but is also a shapeshifter as well.  The possibilities are endless there: it could end up being anyone!  And not only that, but apparently there was a whole group of them seven years ago, but they were slaughtered after the human army opened fire on them.  And who gave that order?  Why, Philo himself!

Speaking of which, it looks like Philo is now hallucinating some kind of version of himself who is a dick.  I guess he's suppose to represent his dark side?  Fun to see Orlando Bloom be a bit evil there.

Looks like Vignette is forgoing the Black Ravens and fighting back, because she's going to prioritize Tourmaline for once.  But I suspect she'll end up getting back into the thick of it at some point.

Poor Millworthy thinks he can make a break for it, but he finds himself right back into the fray already.  To be fair, he probably will be the most reasonable voice in the government right now, but I do worry for him.

Agreus and Imogen have an escape plan of some kind, but I'm definitely worried that Ezra is going to fuck it all up: either intentionally or unintentionally.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

So, the creature is some kind of Fae (can't remember the name)

Sparas. And good gravy. Whoever designed the creature deserves an Emmy. That's the most disturbing looking thing I've ever seen on TV.

• Like 2