Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: The Martyr's Hand

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Not surprised that it looks like Vignette is taking over the Black Ravens now and will possibly be at odds with Philo.  Because as much as I'm looking forward to Dombey hopefully getting his just desserts, I do think if they kill him, the entire force will descend upon the Row and cause more deaths.  Then again, almost any rebellion has to have bloodshed to be successful pretty much.

Tourmaline's visions seem to be of some kind of mysterious creature that is the one behind both the cop and Dahlia/former Black Raven leader's deaths.  No idea what is going to end up coming out of that yet.

Runyan's playing a dangerous game!  Then again, Jonah isn't exactly known for noticing when he's getting played....

Looks like the Puck Sophie is protecting was their former servant and they are trying to pave the way for Sophie to become the new Chancellor soon.

Not sure if Tourmaline meeting Darius is a set up for something romantic, but I'd be cool with it!

No Imogen or Agreus this time, but Ezra finds out where they are.  Uh oh!!

• Like 5
On 2/24/2023 at 6:51 PM, thuganomics85 said:

Not surprised that it looks like Vignette is taking over the Black Ravens now and will possibly be at odds with Philo.  Because as much as I'm looking forward to Dombey hopefully getting his just desserts, I do think if they kill him, the entire force will descend upon the Row and cause more deaths.  Then again, almost any rebellion has to have bloodshed to be successful pretty much.

Yes. I understand why Vingette and the Black Ravens want revenge, but Philo is right, an attack in Dombey or his crew will cause more despair for the people on the row. I really don’t know the right answer to this. The writing is solid because you understand where both sides are coming from. 

• Like 2