Type keyword(s) to search

S44: Bruce Perreault

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Bruce Perreault

Hometown: West Warwick, R.I.

Current Residence: Warwick, R.I.

Three Words to Describe You: Energetic, funny, competitive

Why do you want to be part of Survivor? I want to be a part of Survivor because this is a great social experiment. It breaks you down only to test you to get back up.

What's one life experience you feel has prepared you for the game? There are so many experiences but if I had to choose one, it would be turning into the husband and father that I am today after being abandoned as a child.

Which previous player do you identify with the most? Who do you think you will play most like? Jeremy Collins. I would identify the most with him. His sense of family and commitment. I would play like Jeremy Collins.

What will you value in an alliance partner? Someone that looks at Survivor as what it is: a game. I would also value an alliance partner that shows loyalty to tell me if my name is coming up. As I would do for them.

Favorite Hobbies: Golf, boxing.

Pet Peeves: People who run their fork on their teeth while eating.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Raising two awesome kids with my amazing wife.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? That I was adopted by a white family.

Who in your life is your biggest inspiration and why? My adoptive mother. She takes no s--- but gives a great amount of love.

Why will you be the Sole Survivor? I will be the Sole Survivor because this is my time. I will be social and rely on my strategic wit.

Bruce.jpeg

(edited)

https://ew.com/tv/survivor-44-bruce-perreault-interview/

Here’s an interview with Bruce.

-on the topic of his injury, he was diagnosed with a concussion and it took him 3 days to recover.  He also has a scar.  He said he was in great pain back at camp, but in an unaired scene, he said that he was struggling with getting his pants off and tripped forward.  The pain got greater and never went back down after that.  

-at the challenge, he said his adrenaline was so high that he didn’t really realize anything was seriously wrong until he went over and stood on the sidelines and began feeling lightheaded 

-found out from people on SM first that Jeff had publicly invited him to return and definitely wants to come back (doesn’t care if it’s a returning player season or another season with newbies)

-he mentioned that he and his tribe had already connected so much and it was hard to leave them

I really liked reading this interview.  He seems like a nice guy with a bit of a sense of humor, and I hope he is able to return when the time comes and has a successful run.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 8
12 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

found out from people on SM first that Jeff had publicly invited him to return and definitely wants to come back (doesn’t care if it’s a returning player season or another season with newbies)

The invitation was on the new podcast, and Peachy said it was an open invitation.  They want him back and are willing to work with him around his schedule to get him his second (first?) chance.

• Love 1