Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: The Waiter from Two Nights Ago

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

We're just watching one episode per night. Boy, those neighbors are annoying as is their "neighborhood chat". I keep worrying that Dana and possibly Kevin will be killed by police due to their neighbors wild speculations. I do appreciate that Dana's black eye causes concern that she is abused by him. But really? Opening the door and peeking in your brand new neighbor's house, then spreading unfounded gossip? Kind of over the top! I can't figure out what the deal is with Kevin. He seemsto be hiding something that his sister is aware of. Mental issues? Recently deceased wife? I'm not sure, but it does look as if he's going back to the past whether he likes it or not! 

'

• Like 2

Kevin not wanting to go back in time with her but still wanting to stay in the present to be there for her seemed completely fair. He's come too far to completely back out, but yeah I get that he's totally uncomfortable back there. Interesting that they established this traveling seems to be happening over three generations. I'd love to see the grandma too. Sad that her aunt is trying to have her committed. I mean, I know she has every reason to believe that Dana's insane, but I kinda think she wants Dana's money too. 

• Like 2