Type keyword(s) to search

Krapopolis - General Discussion

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

S01.E12: Buy Low, Sell Ty  

1702980692_header.jpg

With Tyrannis' support, Hippocampus overcomes his imposter syndrome and wins first prize for his invention at Hephaestus-Con, only to learn that Hephaestus selected him for his looks, not his intellect. 

(This first half of the description seems to match what I remember from a previous episode, so it may be a mistake. Description continues:)

Rebranding her image into the "goddess of no hangovers", Deliria unintentionally starts a city-wide drunken riot while Shlub watches, afraid to confront her.

Premiere Date: Sunday, January 7, 2024   FOX  8:30pm  start time might vary due to football game

GB-_eDfW0AACNrL?format=jpg&name=large

Krapopolis returns: February 18, 2024   (Possibly the start of the Season 2)

I am surprised that no one made as thread for Grimsburg, If you are curious here is some info.

Grimsburg S01.E01: Pilot

9sZZQJVi3Sf15i5r4u9Qx2DLASD.jpg

Detective Marvin Flute returns to his hometown of Grimsburg to solve a crime that has the whole town caught in its web and figure out how to prove himself to his ex-wife and son.

Premiere Date: Sunday, January 7, 2024    FOX after the NFL doubleheader/ 8pm
Next New Episode: (Normal TImeslot): February 18, 2024    FOX     9:30pm

Jon Hamm as Marvin Flute
Erinn Hayes as Harmony Flute
Rachel Dratch as Stan Flute
Alan Tudyk as Dr. Rufis Pentos and Mr. Flesh
Kevin Michael Richardson as Detective Greg Summers 
Greg Chun as Lieutenant John Kang
Rosie Perez as Detective Martina Martinez
Kaniehtiio Horn as Wynona Whitecloud
Wendi McLendon-Covey as Chief Stamos
Jaime Camil as Mayor Dilquez
Christina Hendricks as Anna
Amy Sedaris as Lil’ Betsy 
Patton Oswalt as Slasher

(edited)
1 hour ago, AnimeMania said:

I am surprised that no one made as thread for Grimsburg, If you are curious here is some info.

I was about to say the same thing. Someone should get on that. EDIT: Oh, I did.

Edited by Galileo908

So the NFT cartoon (that quietly dropped that part of its premise) is doing an NFT episode. Little audacious here. But it was more like the dangers of introducing capitalism, and inflation.

2 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

With Tyrannis' support, Hippocampus overcomes his imposter syndrome and wins first prize for his invention at Hephaestus-Con, only to learn that Hephaestus selected him for his looks, not his intellect. 

(This first half of the description seems to match what I remember from a previous episode, so it may be a mistake. Description continues:)

Rebranding her image into the "goddess of no hangovers", Deliria unintentionally starts a city-wide drunken riot while Shlub watches, afraid to confront her.

So none of that even remotely happened. Deliria wanted offerings in money once she learns what it is, Shlub takes over a bar because he wants to get blasted for free.

I am really liking Deliria and Shlub's relationship. It reminds me of Nadja and Laszlo from What We Do in the Shadows. Just two immortal beings (at least Deliria is) horny for each other.

And was all a drug dream Demeter had that was also the origin of Wal-Mart.

The episode description was nothing like what happened, which was Tyrannis inventing (or rather, stealing an Athenian's invention) money and then introducing inflation and other side effects. I liked this one a lot but wondered how Athena would let what happened to her city transpire.