Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Random Acts

• Start Topic

With questions continuing to surface, Abby digs deeper into her husband’s past while Gus and Calian follow a hunch which has them questioning a former mentor and Calian accused of a heinous crime. Back in town, Tom puts together a Fight Night in an attempt to impress a railroad executive despite Kate’s protests, Hoyt dives into helping the Reyes family, and Kai reveals he knows how to throw a punch.

Airdate: 11/10/2022

Poor Calian. I wonder what happened and who that little girl was he kept hallucinating?

So the new Sheriff got stabbed? I don't see him dying anytime soon, unfortunately. 

Kate continues to be my favourite character on this show. 

• Useful 1

I thought that it was Francis Reyes who died, and his son was crying. That we're not sure speaks to the fact that this wasn't done well.

I guess that they had to do something to make Calian a shady. He was becoming too perfect.

Is Ethan on the take too?

I re-watched this episode last night. I didn't pay a lot of attention to it the first time. I noticed that when Sheriff Tom was standing outside, at certain angles he has a strong resemblance to Jarad Padalecki. 

I was still confused by the shootout. Some people start shooting at each other, then someone accuses Calian of shooting someone. I didn't know who was shot until they showed him at the very end. I'm pretty sure it was Francis who died, but I thought it was the former sheriff at first.