Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Rhyme 'n' Reason

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

As Martha and Thomas attempt to heal and rebuild, an unexpected visit from Patrica threatens to derail their progress. Meanwhile, Alfie is hired to keep an eye on Zahra Khin, the leader of a separatist group.

Original Air Date: October 20, 2022     
jing-lusi-jack-bannon.jpg?itok=BmmeBuMc

Kind of a filler episode. In between plots or whatever. Fun to see Patricia again, I like how her perspective always manages to shake Thomas out of whatever rut he’s in. Dave Boy clearly got a Lullaby dose, wonder if Patricia did, since she was at that art gallery. Or she might have bounced the second the paint started flying through the air.

• Love 1

I want to know more about this country that separated from the UK, I would really love for the show to engage in some more world building. Everything we get is really interesting, I hope that we get to explore Gotham now that Thomas is off to confront his father. If this shows version of London is this wild, I cant imagine what Gotham is like! Nice seeing Patricia again, she certainly is something.

I really feel for both Thomas and Martha, the situation is really messy and I can see why things are awkward, even beyond the whole "being mind controlled to kill my wife" thing. Hopefully they can get right again soon, maybe Martha can track Thomas down in Gotham, nothing brings them together more than an adventure. Except their daughter, who I am still really worried about. Will they end up actually killing off little Samantha? Or will they end up giving her away to Mrs. P or someone after something else happens and they want to keep her safe? She obviously cant still be around by the end of the show unless they want to seriously change up the Batman story and give Bruce a big sister. 

Edited by tennisgurl
23 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

She obviously cant still be around by the end of the show unless they want to seriously change up the Batman story and give Bruce a big sister. 

Maybe 4 of them went to the movies and Bruce was the lone survivor