Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Life After Lockup: Catch Up If You Con

• Start Topic

"Exclusive content" = up close pictures of all of the junk piled up in Bobbi's lovely garage "apartment".  I personally think she should plug in the light up Santa.  That would give her nightmares.  Can you imagine the glow of that in a dank, messy garage?  

More of Branwin's call with her sponsor.  Chazz did his best sad panda while sitting on the couch, clearly able to hear her conversation.  You know, the one she wasn't willing to have with him.

More of Ray really lighting up as he looks at rings for Britney.  He and his friend are a little too matchy matchy in their black t-shirts and enormous gold chains with crosses.  

We unfortunately are treated to sexy times with the caveman. I like to warn people in advance.  Be prepared to avert your eyes.  I wouldn't want to lose any of you to Kevin's great charms.  

I was already tired today, then they showed the ever-so-exciting scene of Marcie hanging up on Brittany.  What have we done to deserve this? 

In another bit of horror, we see post-coital Chazz in a yellow hotel robe. Chazz is 57, on his fifth marriage, and he acts like a teenager that got to third base for the first time. Okay, I'm going to need eye bleach.  They blurred Kevin's package in his boxer briefs.  Please tell me there wasn't a possible little Kevin sighting.  My stomach is not that strong. 

Back to Brittany and her incredibly strong decision making. 

Points to the narrator pointing out that Chance took way too long to figure out what it meant when Tayler said they were going to have four kids.  Someone needs to get him a chalkboard on which they help him work out how, if they currently "care for" three kids, and there will soon be four kids, what is the difference between 3 and 4 and what could this mean? 

More exclusive content: ballroom dance lesson double date with Amber, TC, Puppy, and an actually awake Eric.  His eyes were almost open.  Of course this is followed by the Puppy/Amber throwdown in the kitchen.  All the best parties include assault and battery. 

Then we yet again see the fairy book romance that is Chazz and Branwin.  It is the ever-so-unexpected end of their great love story.  Hair is stroked.  An Uber is called. Divorce papers are left in an envelope next to a stone wall. Branny insists she does not care.  It finally occurs to Chazz that she never loved him. No tears were shed by any members of the viewing public, unless they laughed so hard they cried.  

Uh oh, there is restitution talk. Drink! I will be very drunk if they keep talking about it. They then try to convince us that Ray's bachelor party was really racy.  They forget Ray was involved. 

More exclusive content:  Daonte tells production they can take their Go Pros and mics off of him.  Of course, he could take them off but he doesn't.  

Ending with Shawn's daughter's breakdown at his combo wedding and gender reveal party.  It is the social event of the century.  

• Love 2