Type keyword(s) to search

Anticipation for Rabbit Hole

• Start Topic

RABBITHOLEPremiereDateFINAL_html_a50ab61

Rabbit Hole will premiere on March 26 with two episodes. The episodes will debut weekly on Sundays in the U.S. and Canada, and on Mondays in the U.K., Australia, Latin America, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and France.

How do you find the truth when everything is a lie and everyone is a liar. The truth is out there, but you will have to question everything to find it.

Kiefer Sutherland as John Weir, a master of deception in the world of corporate espionage, who is framed for murder by powerful forces with the ability to influence and control populations. The series finds Weir in the midst of a battle over the preservation of democracy in a world at odds with misinformation, behavioral manipulation, the surveillance state and the interests that control these extraordinary powers. 

RH_105_MGG_0725_3625_RT.jpg

John finds himself wanted for the murder of Treasury Department official Edward Homm. That possibly-not-random hook-up he had last night with an engaging lawyer named Hailey will turn out to be much more than that as the pair appears to be thrown into a conspiracy that involves nebulous, nefarious forces with designs on controlling populations.

RH_103_MGG_0715_2890_RT.jpg

Charles Dance as Dr. Ben Wilson, a spy who's been out in the cold too long.

RH_108_MGG_0916_14946_RT.jpg

Meta Golding as Hailey Winton,a lawyer who has a one-night-stand with John Weir.

RH_107_MGG_0819_8767_RT.jpg

Enid Graham as Josephine “Jo” Madi, a FBI agent who is tracking John Weir.

Jason Butler Harner as Valence, an associate who gives John Weir an assignment.

Walt Klink as an intern at John Weir's clandestine operation.

RH_105_MGG_0725_3543_RT.jpg

Rob Yang as Edward Homm, a Treasury Department official who gets killed by John Weir. 

Wendy Makkena as Debra, a highly regarded, esteemed journalist and one of the most trusted nightly news anchors in America. When a major scoop falls in her lap, Debra is hungry for the potential ratings bonanza, but first she has some questions about how this story – and its subject – managed to reach her.

I'm excited for this!  The description makes it sound like a traditional spy show, but the trailer with Kiefer saying "I can't tell what's real and what's not" and the weird music makes it sound like "Inception".  I hope he isn't going to hallucinate a lot of stuff.  I'd prefer a straight up spy story.  But honestly, what I really want is more "24"!

On 1/29/2023 at 8:29 PM, marinw said:

Trying not to get too excited not sure if this will be available in Canada 🇨🇦. I get some Paramount shows but not others.

It's on Paramount Plus, not regular Paramount.  So if you have a subscription, I would think you should be able to see it?

I don't have a subscription, but some Canadian channels cary Paramount + shows but not others. For example we get all the Star Treks. It's very complicated. I'm not getting P+ just for this, no matter how much I love Kiefer!

I may be able to watch it on Amazon Prime

Edited by marinw