Type keyword(s) to search

Do You Want To Play a Game? Best Pairs!

• Start Topic

Anyone up for a game?  Who do you think were the best pairings for characters and why.

Bo: Billie is number one for me.  I can enjoy him with Hope but I always found him much better suited with Billie in terms of chemistry and personality.

Kate: I liked her with Stefano when they were good.  I even liked her when she was John.  Old school Victor and she were good.  Liked her with Nicky Alamain as well.  Kate for me hasn't struck out in terms of pairings.

Roman: I liked him with Kate because it gave him some spark, but I really liked when he and Billie started to date back in the day.  It was a welcome surprise and an unlikely pairing but it really worked as an interesting pairing.

Sami: Lumi fan through and through.

Belle: I preferred when she was with Phillip than Shawn.

Shawn: Also preferred him when he was with Mimi than Belle.

Hope: Really enjoyed her with Patrick Lockhart.  She had a real electricity to their scenes.

EJ: Patrick Lockhart, this one is more tongue and cheek, but damn did EJ and Patrick have chemistry especially when they were doing that pseudo-S&M thing.

Your opinions.

• Love 1

Anyone up for a game? Who do you think were the best pairings for characters and why.

Bo: Billie is number one for me. I can enjoy him with Hope but I always found him much better suited with Billie in terms of chemistry and personality.

Kate: I liked her with Stefano when they were good. I even liked her when she was John. Old school Victor and she were good. Liked her with Nicky Alamain as well. Kate for me hasn't struck out in terms of pairings.

Roman: I liked him with Kate because it gave him some spark, but I really liked when he and Billie started to date back in the day. It was a welcome surprise and an unlikely pairing but it really worked as an interesting pairing.

Sami: Lumi fan through and through.

Belle: I preferred when she was with Phillip than Shawn.

Shawn: Also preferred him when he was with Mimi than Belle.

Hope: Really enjoyed her with Patrick Lockhart. She had a real electricity to their scenes.

EJ: Patrick Lockhart, this one is more tongue and cheek, but damn did EJ and Patrick have chemistry especially when they were doing that pseudo-S&M thing.

Your opinions.

I agree with a lot of these. Although I liked Sami with Brandon and Austin and Nicole with EJ. Looooved Philip and Belle and adored Shawn and Mimi.

• Love 2

Brandon: I liked him with Sami but also enjoyed his tryst with Lexi.  Really didn't like him with Jennifer.

Nicole: This one is interesting.  Younger Nicole I actually like with Lucas back in the day.  Hated Nicole and Victor.  Didn't mind her with EJ, but liked her with Dan or Rafe.

Eric: Really liked him and Greta.

Lexi: Enjoyed her with Abe most of the time but loved her with Tek, and her one night stand with Brandon was hot.

Abe: Enjoyed him with Lexi most of the time but really liked when he and Faye were getting closer.  Enjoyed the chem-testing with Celeste.

Jennifer: Jack and she really did have great chemistry.  Loved her with Frankie years ago, and really liked when she was with Peter Blake.

Brady: His relationship with Chloe was always so overly sweet when they were younger, but I would actually like to see them back together now since so much has changed and both characters are much more "darker" than when they were first married.

• Love 1