Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Spot the Difference

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Dani said:

I’m sure your right and that the language is specifically the person’s claim to fame so there is only one correct answer. I just think it would be hilarious if someone guessed a celebrity that the person is related to but isn’t the one the clues are about. Particularly when a lot of the guesses have happened when they didn’t have specific clues. And it makes me wonder how they would handle that particular reveal. It would certainly require clarification on the show’s part.

Really? I think they would just get a thumbs down - and if they did clarify anything I doubt they would do it until after the right guess was made.

I think they wouldn't clarify until after their connection was revealed. Or, we might get something like Lark hearing that someone thinks Kaia is her celebrity relative, and her in a confessional scene explaining to the viewers that, because Kaia isn't who the clues are pointing to, she's not the right answer. (Or a similar confessional scene right after the person guesses wrong or at the start of the next episode.) 

• Like 1