Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Some Kind of Burping Trash Hole

• Start Topic

Tiff confronts her adult self about the choices she’s made and KJ tries to help Mac grapple with her future as Larry and Erin call for back-up.

Premiere date: July 29, 2022

I would like to write down Older!Tiffany's entire speech and laminate it.

On the other hand, I don't know what you do if you don't have a plan. *sigh* Life is hard.

I hope we see more of Mac's stepmother. And that she sees more of Mac.

I liked Younger!Larry better than Older!Larry.

Lol at Mac's: "Why does everything have to have a stupid name?"

Edited by Bellatrix

I wasn't crazy about Older!Tiff but she's a great character. She and younger Tiff are very strong-willed and confident in their own abilities.

The way Older!Tiff broke the news to her younger self about being adopted was awful. She should have at least prepared her for some shocking news that would turn her world upside down. But I loved the way her younger self called her out afterwards. And I love how the adult characters live in an imperfect, complicated world where things aren't black and white and they're aware of their own shortcomings, while the twelve-year-old version of each character lives in a world where everything is clear-cut black and white. I like how young Erin and Tiff get mad at their adult selves for falling short.

Edited by Kirsty
  • Love 1