Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E11 I'm Done Choosing

• Start Topic

On 8/3/2022 at 4:45 AM, Gharlane said:

Maybe it's me, but I find it weird and creepy to visit the gravesite of a child who died about a decade ago as an annual event.

I think whatever the people who knew the deceased child wants to do is up to them. You can find it creepy and weird but you didn't lose the child. IMO, it's wrong to judge what they are doing. They have to decide for themselves. And when it's a child and there are other children involved, I don't think a commemoration at the grave on a birthday is that weird. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 8/22/2022 at 11:27 AM, the-grey-lady said:

Sorry for the double-post, but Kim is infuriating me this episode. "You didn't want to do school! You wanted to be in the barn!"

Ethan was a child! It was her job to discipline him and insist he do more than the one thing he enjoyed! I'm not saying that's easy, but putting the blame on a child is unconscionable. 

EXACTLY!   Does that woman have ANY IDEA the tens of thousands of kids who  "didn't want to do school," and wanted to be in a barn, or outside, or at a movie theater...anywhere!  Please do not renew that shrew's contract.  P.S.  She probably had a great unpaid farm worker in Ethan; why rock the boat?

• Like 3
On 8/6/2022 at 1:12 PM, readheaded said:

What kind of a person is Kim to target Olivia knowing she's vulnerable and has been traumatized by her own mother?

Dictionary definition: BULLY ...    a person who habitually seeks to harm or intimidate those whom they perceive as vulnerable.

Olivia was successful (for a time) in  moving her marriage away from the Omnipotent Kim. With no trusted others to lean on, she evenutally realized she was living In a Lost Cause.

• Like 2