Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Tales of the Golden Tiger

• Start Topic

116764_09107b.jpg

The search for Kate Reece takes Danny and Lexi to Vietnam, where they reunite with none other than Aiden Shaw. Lexi's fighting skills are put to the test as the team infiltrates the dangerous Black Lotus - an underground fight club - where they learn about a vicious new terrorist.

Original Airdate: July 17, 2022
116764_01464b.jpg

Lexi actually said potato as "Po-tot-toe", I wonder if that is how she actually says it or was the show being funny. The sword fight was slow and a little boring, you would think they could find some real martial artists to make it seem more exciting. At least they know that Katie Reese is playing them. How did the Detective miss her sneaking into the Golden Tiger?

I agree the sword fight was a little slow and boring but I'm so glad this show is back. It's silly and there's a lot of plot holes and contrivances but it's just so much fun. I like that they actually go on location to film many of the scenes. I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of the season!