Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Happy Yule!

• Start Topic

I just finished watching it, and I have to say I'm glad the show fooled me with the golem president. Glad that Scylla got to know Raelle is kinda still alive, and to see they haven't completely dropped the Scylla was spree/ she should feel guilty angle. Really wished they'd stayed away from explaining M's situation thing, because it didn't come across as very clear that M doesn't identify with the binary. I know we're supposed to take it as M's way of trying to help Tally, but the whole "I had to make a choice" bit was cringe.

Loved Anacostia just melting that Spree lady. She's the best. If they were claiming she was part of the witches' best unit, I'd be like: Yes, I believe you. I support you 100% in this. idk if her man is going to make it, I don't see how he does, unless someone rescues them pronto; and it felt like Camarilla president's "eulogy" was the next day. But I'll hope anyway. I really enjoyed the episode for the most part. Will post more once I think on the episode a bit more.

• Love 1

OK, this was much better than last week.

The main takeaway from this: GIVE MORE ROOM TO ANACOSTIA. The girl is just all kinds of awesome. I'd much rather watch her battle her way out her incarceration, which I have no doubt will happen, than spend more time on Tally anguishing about her gift. 

• Love 2