Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: Till Death Do Us Part

I was kind of disappointed when I realized they were talking about using alien tech to get to the moon. I was hoping that they were going to march to Houston or Florida and fire up one of those big ol' museum display Saturn Vs.

Oh me too, I really really hoped they were going to cobble together a rocketship, that would have been so damn cool!

I caught up on a slew of episodes tonight and the whole time I was watching them I marveled that the aliens hadn't beaten them ten times over already, but the moon mission has suckered me right back in again.

• Love 1

- Finally, the show ties back to Tom's history knowledge, and does it in a way that is in context....

His impersonation of JFK was spot on hilarious. This show needs more comic relief. I just got around to watching this, but it was worth it for that.

...to be honest, I thought they [Tom and Anne] already were married...

Whew. I thought it was just me.

...I know, right? They cannot possibly have so much spare ammo laying around that people can just randomly target practice whenever they want.

Seriously.

I was kind of disappointed when I realized they were talking about using alien tech to get to the moon. I was hoping that they were going to march to Houston or Florida and fire up one of those big ol' museum display Saturn Vs.

That would've been awesome, but I'm just glad they are doing something creative like going to the moon--even if they hand wave the problems of rotation, fluctuating distance, weightlessness training, breathing apparatus, and space suits with protection from radiation.

Did anyone else think the BMW looked like it was made from a duck decoy with stained glass butterfly wings glued onto it?

I have only been watching intermittently but I'm kind of glad they didn't write that they were going to try to get museum peices to fly to the moon because as unrealistic as other stuff on this show is at least you can sort of hand wave ALIEN tech but trying to pretend we could get the rocket fuel and parts burned up in re-entry and get a HUMAN space ship to fly is unacceptably rediculous for any show not geared specifically to children.

I realize your miles may vary but:

I've always found Maggie unlikeable

I've always found Lexie unlikeable

I found Lourdes unlikeable

I now find Anne unlikeable

I don't even care about Sarah enough to find her unlikeable

And I want the name of Maggie's post apocalyptic hairdresser, because damn that ombre dye job has lasted forever!

Every objection to the silly plotlines pales when you consider that every one of these survivors of the apocalypse/freedom fighters has a salon perfect hairdo (including the men; looking at you, Ben, with that adorable buzz-cut) and the men are mainly clean-shaven.

Where do the women wash that long hair? It always looks clean and shiny to me. Nobody would have long hair if this show were even trying to be "realistic."

• Love 2