Type keyword(s) to search

New V. Old: Compare & Contrast

• Start Topic

I just watched the 1950s version for the first time earlier this year. I absolutely loved it. 

If this is the place to talk about the older Zorro series, I have a question. Did they drop hints that Alejandro actually had suspicions who Zorro really was before the reveal to the audience that Alejandro knew? Were the clues that he knew more than he was letting on? It's a 1950s action/adventure series from Disney, so the answer may be "no," but I thought I'd ask.

I love that in the 1950s version, Zorro is very much a guile hero. It will be hard for the new version to be as good as the old version. I hope they don't go the route of dark, gritty reboot. I perfer a lighter touch.   

@Sarah 103 - usually a show like the original Zorro would have its own independent topic for dedicated discussion but I have no objection to having a thread here. This one though, is for comparisons between the latest and other versions.