Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E18: Came Back for You

• Start Topic

Spencer is ready to take the next step in his NIL journey, but everything could be at risk before it has a chance to get started. Olivia gets caught up in her story and quickly learns it could cost her everything. Jordan gets a surprise that throws a wrench into his plans with Layla. Billy is worried about his job and gets some sage advice that leads him to come up with a new plan. Meanwhile, Coop and Laura realize they could help each other in an unexpected way.

Airdate: 05/09/2022

I thought I was going to be completely unaffected by Jordan and Simone's break-up, but I did feel bad for him when he cried on Spencer.  Now that they've finally ended that relationship, she'll be left on the outside if AA:HC gets cancelled.  I suppose she'd just continue with her studies and tennis but never be mentioned again, except in reference to the past.  At least the ending of this episode was fun, rather than ending with some shocking cliffhanger like they usually attempt.  They should have been smart enough to figure out that A-Hole Wade is so pathetic that he paid that freshman to make the post about Olivia.  She probably would have looked into it further if she hadn't kept being wrong so many times.

I'm wondering if Grace is going to take the job that Billy wants her in, or if she is being written off the show and will end up going to Oakland.  I'm surprised Carter wasn't pissed that Billy asked her to take the job after he'd already mentioned his potential move to him.  I don't know which way they're leaning, but they might decide to cut down on cast and just bring Grace back for guest appearances.  I know they have a limited budget, but it's really stupid that Dillon wasn't at Spencer's event even though the whole brand is centered around his artwork--and they didn't even give a reason that he wasn't there.  Maybe he was out of town with Patience or J.J.  (Asher was off too, but I didn't care.)

It's nice to see things possibly being on the upswing for Coop, though there's two episodes left in the season, so that could change in a hurry.  It was funny when she complained about Olivia playing "orange juice detective."

• Love 2