Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E09: Ask a Monkey for Help

• Start Topic

I'm disappointed Jodie stepped down thinking she'd be more of a hindrance than Coach. We all know there will be a puzzle involved and Colton will need her help with that. Neither Craig nor Coach are good at puzzles. If it was me out there, I'd be killing myself to prove I could compete with the boys.

Craig, the fire is out. Geez you've been out there 10 days, you haven't learned how to make a fire? Where's that personal growth?

I actually applauded her for having the wisdom to realize the increased risk of really hurting herself given her knee and that stepping down at that point was the right decision. That’s something that’s really bothered me about this show: people trying to push through severe pain/injuries to prove they’re “strong enough” to keep going (that and show design lending itself to contestants getting seriously injured in the first place).

• Love 3

This show has been brutal to the ladies this season.  I was sad to see Jodie step down but understood.  She was a strong competitor but this isn't worth seriously injuring herself.  I realize how much I was rooting for the girls over the guys this season, but I still like Coach and Craig.  

• Love 5