Type keyword(s) to search

[BUG, FIXED] Issues Accessing Notifications

Since this evenings upgrade, I find I have to click on the red button multiple times to see what notifications I have. The bell 🔔 has disappeared. Is this the new way to access notifications now?

iPhone/Safari/15.4.1

2 minutes ago, AllAstronauts said:

11.jpg.e1f1bee07506fda6673b9428023272ee.jpg

22.jpg.30424de4ee05f1d1091c85c8292acf82.jpg

On mobile, you are expected to just hit that hamburger menu entirely, not focus on the red bubble. Once the flyout pops out, you have the bell as usual

I don’t get the 🔔 pm envelope or the triangle. Just a red circle next to my screen name. I’ll do a screen capture so you can see what happens when I click on the three bars.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, AllAstronauts said:

Give it a try now. It's fine on Android Chrome. Which iPhone?

Like I mentioned in my original post, I have an iPhone-not an Android.

Still the same. Nothing underneath the three bars.

I know, just mentioning - it seems to be specific to Safari mobile. Are you on the Lighted theme (or the Dark theme) - double check - it will be at the bottom of the page (theme link)

What MODEL of iPhone? want to make sure screen size isn't a thing involved here.

5 minutes ago, AllAstronauts said:

I know, just mentioning - it seems to be specific to Safari mobile. Are you on the Lighted theme (or the Dark theme) - double check - it will be at the bottom of the page (theme link)

What MODEL of iPhone? want to make sure screen size isn't a thing involved here.

Lighted theme: 13 Pro.

I'm seeing the same thing, on a Samsung using Chrome. When I had new notifications, they showed up as above with the number in the red circle. Once I've clicked into the notifications, I don't see the bell anymore. 

But if I click into where I know the bell should be, the notifications come up again. So the link still seems in place.

It's really odd, there is no reason why those are wrapping like that. I can simulate iPhone 12 Pro with Chrome here locally and its not showing like that. Triangle is only for mods (assume u are since u mentioned it...)

Anyways, I'll keep prodding things - all this will be much more smoother with the redesign. Maybe I'll just force a break there and be done with it...

1 minute ago, AllAstronauts said:

It's really odd, there is no reason why those are wrapping like that. I can simulate iPhone 12 Pro with Chrome here locally and its not showing like that. Triangle is only for mods (assume u are since u mentioned it...)

Anyways, I'll keep prodding things - all this will be much more smoother with the redesign. Maybe I'll just force a break there and be done with it...

Oh no, I’m not a mod. I mentioned the triangle because that’s what I saw in the image you posted. Since it’s only for mods, then I guess it’s fine? At least the red circle is gone and I can see those icons.

3 minutes ago, AllAstronauts said:

Yeah, triangle is a separate notification center for mods (reported this, naughty that...)

I've made a tweak, refresh and see if things push down below your name now

It did! Thanks!

DA06B4D8-E978-4A97-AD59-99DDC360DD00.jpeg

• Love 1