Type keyword(s) to search

Marvelous Music on Mrs. Maisel!

• Start Topic

This is the topic where we discuss the use of music in the show.

I've been listening to the soundtracks for the different seasons, and they generally don't include everything...especially the very cool music that ends each episode (and which is not period.)

I did a little searching around, and found a site where the complete list of songs from every episode is listed.

I immediately looked up the end music for "Interesting People on Christopher Street," and found it was by Jonathan Richman (I hadn't heard the song before, but I like the artist, and saw him perform live once.)

• Love 1
On 3/15/2022 at 11:15 AM, kwnyc said:

This is the topic where we discuss the use of music in the show.

I've been listening to the soundtracks for the different seasons, and they generally don't include everything...especially the very cool music that ends each episode (and which is not period.)

I did a little searching around, and found a site where the complete list of songs from every episode is listed.

I immediately looked up the end music for "Interesting People on Christopher Street," and found it was by Jonathan Richman (I hadn't heard the song before, but I like the artist, and saw him perform live once.)

Complete list of songs........WOW! and.....you can play snippets of each track. WOW again!

Thanks for the link.

• Love 2