Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E02: Episode Two

• Start Topic

Since we have a full forum, we can create individual episode threads so I think we can forgo spoiler tags regarding things that happened in that thread’s episode.

It was good that we learned Jamie Dornan’s name, but apparently he killed a guy which led to him possibly being targeted.  Not really sure how he is connected to the dead Greek guy.  

Helen’s fiancé is a needy asswipe.  So controlling and such a baby.  He looks to be 35 to 40 years old and he acts like he can’t be alone at all?

I don’t trust Lucy.  She wrote the note to have Elliott meet at that particular table, the same table that blew up at the exact time she said to meet.  Maybe she is working with the American cowboy.

Before he found out his name and that he used to be Lucy’s lover, how was Elliott paying for everything?  He spent his last $20 for the room with the older couple.  Is Lucy paying for everything like the helicopter?  She can’t make that much money as a waitress.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

YMMV, butpretty much every reveal in this show makes it less interesting. The guy underground seems sketchy, so I don’t feel much about his demise. The girl seems to know who Elliott is, so a lot of that mystery is now knowable. The trucker bad guy isn’t especially menacing… he isn’t clever, which makes him one dimensional. And now we know the amnesia guy killed someone, so he’s no damsel in distress. So really not invested in any of this. 

• Sad 1