Type keyword(s) to search

Bring back NIC NEVIN

FlyingRN
  • Start Topic

I started binge watching THE RESIDENT because of Nic Nevin and Conrad. I’m now at the episode where nic nevin died. Please have her come back! I think it’s possible because you haven’t showed the viewers that she really did the transplant. You can just show that she is just on mech vent for a long time then she wakes up one day. Please bring her back. The series is not the same without her. 

On 2/3/2022 at 12:46 PM, FlyingRN said:

I started binge watching THE RESIDENT because of Nic Nevin and Conrad. I’m now at the episode where nic nevin died. Please have her come back! I think it’s possible because you haven’t showed the viewers that she really did the transplant. 

They did in the latest episode.

I liked her and Conrad too, but there is no bringing her back at this point.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, MsTree said:

Besides Nic being "dead", I believe the actress decided to leave the show after she had her baby.

Yes, she said as much in an interview I read.  Great character, but she's not coming back.

• Love 1