Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Hive

Snazzy Daisy
  • Start Topic

Sean believes in supernatural and he should have realised by now about Leanne’s power in mind-controlling the bees (and seagulls too) and she’s is somehow controlling their household.

Is Dorothy lying to the probing guest about the ambulance in the summer or is she still in denial?

Sean spilling the red gravy (or wine?) on Leanne’s tummy & dress is a signal, something is about to happen. Or could it be that Leanne is pregnant with Julian’s baby?

Veera (Julian’s new gf) could be a cult member. She met him at the rehab, fully orchestrated.

What if the Turner’s new security system is installed and controlled by the cult? Remember that installation guy with the dagger? 🤔

Some great camera works in this episode, subtle but amazing. This shot reflects the imbalance of power dynamics between Dorothy and Leanne. 👍🏻

B01E0C0F-5700-4A7A-A151-2512B8624AB7.jpeg

• Love 2

I'm suspecting the girlfriend is a cult member, too.  She's always there in the background, was there when Julian was attacked by seagulls (I think?) and when bees filled the house.  We're not supposed to suspect her because she seems normal, but yep, she's probably one of them.

I like seeing Leanne as more of a fleshed-out character this year.  Her loyalty to Dorothy remains baffling, though.

Could you tell whether that one mom was pretending to get the pacifier under the bed?

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Brn2bwild said:

I'm suspecting the girlfriend is a cult member, too.  She's always there in the background, was there when Julian was attacked by seagulls (I think?) and when bees filled the house. 

Yes, she was at the beach with him. I saw some comments online saying that Veera being a cult member would be too easy. Could it be a red herring?

54 minutes ago, Brn2bwild said:

I like seeing Leanne as more of a fleshed-out character this year.  Her loyalty to Dorothy remains baffling, though.

Dorothy saved her from being killed by Aunt Josephine. In her mind, Dorothy is a much better mother figure than her own mom. She was smitten with Dorothy when she first met her at the kids’ beauty pageant. Stockholm syndrome maybe?

59 minutes ago, Brn2bwild said:

Could you tell whether that one mom was pretending to get the pacifier under the bed?

I think she’s telling the truth about retrieving the pacifier, look at this screenshot, the pacifier was under the bed. Sorry the image is a bit grainy.

3C83E592-51C4-48AF-B5F5-51F468B2A3DA.jpeg

• Love 2