Type keyword(s) to search

Painted with Raven

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Did anyone else watch?

I enjoyed it! I especially liked the non-elimination format that allowed us to see more of all of the contestants work. 

I watched.  I thought there was a big disparity in talent with Matt and Yvonne being much better than the others.  Tajh brought a little drama. He is a drag queen, Flawless Shade, here in Portland.  I wonder if he'll pop up on drag race next.  RuPaul liked him both of the weeks he was judging.

21 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I watched.  I thought there was a big disparity in talent with Matt and Yvonne being much better than the others.  Tajh brought a little drama. He is a drag queen, Flawless Shade, here in Portland.  I wonder if he'll pop up on drag race next.  RuPaul liked him both of the weeks he was judging.

I agree, but at least it the right ones went through to the finals. For me, it was the right winner. And I still enjoyed seeing the others' work, even if it wasn't on the same level. Also liked having 3 challenges each episode, as it kept things moving. Tajh seems to have some talent, but don't know if I could put up with a whole drag race season of him thinking he should win and pouting when he doesn't! 

• Love 1

The Season 2 contestants were not as talented as Season 1, but still enjoyable to watch them take on the makeup challneges. Raven is a good host, and she really earned her check what will having to deal with all the sobbing and contestants wanting to quit.

Ru was super scripted in the finale. I miss "off the cuff" Ru!

• Like 1