Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E01: Bari Weiss; Timothy Snyder; Rep. Ritchie Torres

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

As always. watch, then post. No personal politics.

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, Victor the Crab said:

So basically, we're to take what Ron DeSantis says about his Covid numbers as the Gospel truth because Bill said so!

No, because the State of Florida said so, and the only thing contradicting that is innuendo. I haven’t seen anything proving otherwise. Bill was commenting on how the attitude of people in Florida is so different than Californians and there hasn’t been any noticeable difference in fatalities and cases. I agree wholeheartedly with that. Naysayers continually say Florida is hiding numbers, with no evidence at all to support it. If it were true, it would have been exposed by now. Or, we can just believe it anyway.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tara said:

No, because the State of Florida said so, and the only thing contradicting that is innuendo. I haven’t seen anything proving otherwise. Bill was commenting on how the attitude of people in Florida is so different than Californians and there hasn’t been any noticeable difference in fatalities and cases. I agree wholeheartedly with that. Naysayers continually say Florida is hiding numbers, with no evidence at all to support it. If it were true, it would have been exposed by now. Or, we can just believe it anyway.

So you actually and sincerely believe DeSantis is telling everyone the honest to God truth about his Covid numbers?

3 hours ago, Victor the Crab said:

So you actually and sincerely believe DeSantis is telling everyone the honest to God truth about his Covid numbers?

I don’t know who’s telling the honest to God truth about any of this. What I do know, from my own personal experience of living in Florida, is that just about everyone I know has gotten Covid, all with mild to no symptoms, thankfully. If they didn’t get it the first round, they got it in the second, or they got Omicron. I know several people who had relatives who died, none of them living in Florida. Most of my relatives in New York also have gotten Covid, same as down here. That coincides with what Bill was saying. 

• Love 1