Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Daddy Issues

Cranberry
  • Start Topic

I binged the first four episode of the new season and I think overall they are doing an even better job this season. I didn't mind the first season but it had minor flaws that I was able to look beyond just because the show was hot (like why lie about that). Anywho back to this season I agree with you @Bluesky , I worry about Daisy and just as she finally got to a place where I can root for her.

I also worry about Leslie just because she got together with Jackie and Jackie seems happy. This show don't do happy. But I do like Leslie so I hope she sticks around even if I can't see the relationship with Jackie lasting. I also like the actress so I hope she doesn't want out of the show. 

I like the storytelling of this show. The backdrop is usually beautiful even when gloomy. The characters are flawed which I like. There's a lot going on in each episode and they keep my full interest which I can't say about that many shows. 

• Like 1