Type keyword(s) to search

Four Seasons Total Documentary - General Discussion

• Start Topic

"Four Seasons Total Documentary" tells the real story behind Rudy Giuliani's infamous press conference at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in November 2020, delivered just as the presidential election was being called for Joe Biden. One year after the event, and with exclusive access to the Four Seasons family, learn what really happened that day and what became of the small business that was thrust into the national spotlight. Watch "Four Seasons Total Documentary" on Sunday, November 7th at 10 p.m. Eastern on MSNBC.

Official trailer:

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/-four-seasons-total-documentary-official-trailer-124413509654

• Love 4

We have a Four Seasons storage facility near us and every single time I drive by I flashback to those scenes with Rudy at Four Seasons Total Landscaping.  I definitely will have to tune in to see this,

• Love 3

I was highly amused by the doc.  These folks really turned what could have been a disaster into a raging success.  Good for them!  I do wonder if they're still actually in the landscaping business at all 😄

Hopefully that will be addressed in the conversation coming up. 

• Love 3

Although it was short and rather slight, I loved this. But I'm also a bit biased. 

I love what they have done with their notoriety, both for themselves and for the local community. Not mentioned in the documentary, but they have been organizing something called the Fraud Street Run which is a 10-miler from their location to the Four Seasons Hotel. It's a riff on Philly's Broad Street Run which is the nation's largest 10 mile race. And I want every one of those t-shirts! "Lawn & Order" 🤣

These are good, decent, hardworking people and I wish them nothing but the best. 

• Love 6

Thank you for this.   I can only find the first episode on demand but I will keep looking.

I think the best part is this small family business isn't struggling anymore.   All it took was a bit of weirdness happening.  (boy this one is going to be tough to avoid the politics rule).

• Love 1
On 11/26/2021 at 10:48 PM, merylinkid said:

Thank you for this.   I can only find the first episode on demand but I will keep looking.

I think the best part is this small family business isn't struggling anymore.   All it took was a bit of weirdness happening.  (boy this one is going to be tough to avoid the politics rule).

It’s a documentary, it’s only one episode

• Useful 1

I finally watched this (and didn’t realize the doc itself was less than 40 minutes). I’m glad these folks managed to turn around what would could have been a really nasty experience (meaning the responses from the public right after the press conference), saw the humor in it and just ran with it and I’m glad the public responded positively to that

• Love 2