Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Scream Queens

• Start Topic

I'm just slightly disappointed with the outcome tonight. Vi Vacious was an utter train wreck during the challenge, to be sure, but she brought something unique to the table. There are about four other Aprils hanging around.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 2014-03-10 at 11:03 PM, NichD said:

I'm just slightly disappointed with the outcome tonight. Vi Vacious was an utter train wreck during the challenge, to be sure, but she brought something unique to the table. There are about four other Aprils hanging around.

A bit late to the discussion, have only just started watching this season on Netflix. It’s disappointing that Vivacious was the one in the bottom when Adore was the team captain and did a horrible job of it. Adore was also a mess last episode, so it’s frustrating that Adore keeps getting a free pass when others are in the bottom two for less severe mistakes.

• Love 1
On 2018-12-25 at 7:56 AM, Carrots4 said:

A bit late to the discussion, have only just started watching this season on Netflix. It’s disappointing that Vivacious was the one in the bottom when Adore was the team captain and did a horrible job of it. Adore was also a mess last episode, so it’s frustrating that Adore keeps getting a free pass when others are in the bottom two for less severe mistakes.

I love Adore, but I have to agree with you on this one. I really would like to see more Vivacious!