Type keyword(s) to search

The Music of Cowboy Bebop

• Start Topic

Music is an intrinsic part of each episode and may be discussed in the episode topics. For more in-depth  technical discussions or to compare and contrast the live action with the classic anime, come here.  The composers and performers are also on topic. 

I love Kanno so much. Seeing her conduct the Seatbelts was just... actual goosebumps. I'm so excited to see what she's come up with since she said she only used about 10% of the original soundtrack. I know the Tank! OP was remixed by Steve Aoki, but I'd love to hear a new version of The Real Folk Blues for the ending...

On 11/18/2021 at 11:50 PM, xaxat said:

I worked for years trying to track down the Japanese bootleg CDs (back when they were a thing) for the show.

Still have them.

I actually downloaded some of the songs with DIAL UP if u can believe that(year 2000). It wasn´t even a p2p platform, there were uploaded on some fan website.