Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: Headspace

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

WTF Nate? His kicking down is out of control. I trust the writers to be taking his arc somewhere but he's had a little bit of ass showing from the beginning and it's gotten so much worse. Coach Beard got him course corrected but only for a little while. I thought the Wonder Kid shirt was sweet!

My cringe-o-meter almost had to fast forward through Ted trying and failing to settle in the therapist's office.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 11/16/2021 at 9:31 PM, HelloooKitty said:

Way to be the bully, Nate! Guess what, treating others like dirt isn’t going to make you feel any better about yourself! But it is making me dislike you. 

Agreed.  He was so nasty to Colin, and I don't think his apology was enough.  He should have acknowledged that the fame is getting to his head.  Checking Instagram and Twitter constantly for every single mention of his name?  Walking around like he is the greatest thing since sliced bread?  Such a tool.  I love that his dad chastised him by saying something good people don't walk around thinking that they are good.

I especially love that he clearly called himself "Wonder Kid" and the reporter corrected him with "wunderkind" and he keeps insisting that he actually said "wunderkind" when everyone knows he didn't.  Haha.  Tool.

Edited by blackwing
  • Like 1
  • Love 4